Author Topic: Added a mnew gun to the collection yet again!  (Read 1063 times)

Added a mnew gun to the collection yet again!
« on: November 01, 2006, 12:29:53 PM »
I picked up a new/used Webley Tempest last week on the classifieds, it arrived in yesterdays mail
The guns in real good shape and the trigger is much better than on any other speciman if this model I have shot to date. I like it well worth the $85 it cost!

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Re: Added a mnew gun to the collection yet again!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 09:48:52 AM »
I have read some good things about the Tempest. Sure looks like a nice pistol, Pistolaro. Are you gonna do any mods or refinishing like grips etc?

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Re: Added a mnew gun to the collection yet again!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 11:08:40 AM »
I just bought a set of Beeman wood grips for the gun and if i can find a trigger shoe that fits i will put it on otherwise the gun is perfect as is. I do plan to try some raptors out in it to see it they up the velocity a bit and will hold accuracy(i think if they will shoot this is where those pellets will work, in relatively low powered pistols giving them a little boost so to speak). Other than a dab of whiteout onnthe front sight the gun will be perfect for its intended use after these 2 small additions. Plinking anf general shooting. Its a sweet little gun and i want nothing to make it bigger ot bulker.