Author Topic: model 1249 Beeman pointed pellets .22 caliber  (Read 2070 times)

Offline shawn67

• http://
model 1249 Beeman pointed pellets .22 caliber
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »
These are a 15.1 grain pointed pellet that I picked up at my local sporting goods store for 3.49 per 175 count tin, the top of the tin just slips on so you have to be careful not to spill them. There wasn't any deformed skirts in 3 of the tins that I bought, they have a lot of graphite on the pellets so they leave your fingers black. They aren't the tightest fit in my B26 though my gun does seem to fire them just as accurate as the other brands I have tested so go figure? These pellets have been doing a number on blackbirds around my yard, going straight through them with authority at 25 to 30 yards which is where I get most of my shots from. Every bird that I have hit has died quickly, so in sumation, my gun shoots them well even though they aren't the tightest fit and they knock the heck out off the birds I've hit with 'em. And they're weren't a bunch of deformed skirts in the tins that I bought. I like these pellets o.k. But the crosman premium pointed pellets fit the breech of my gun a lot better and they come 175 to a tin also for almost .75 cents per tin cheaper and the crosmans have a threaded top for their tins.
Mike Melick tuned Bam B26,with  Leapers 4x16x40ao scope,Gene turbo tuned TF89 with Barska 3X12X40A0 scope and More powder burners than you can shake a stick at.                  Gun control is hitting what your aiming at

Offline tjk

• http://
Re: model 1249 Beeman pointed pellets .22 caliber
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:54:46 AM »
Hey Shawn, seems like every AR made has a different fit with different pellets. If they are accurate enough for you, then I say stick with them!! I glad you are having a successful campaign against those black birds!!!! Now I'm going to beat Jeff and Ed to the punch and ask you to post some pix of you takes!!! HeHeHe. We all love viewing each others hunting stories and pix are like icing on the cake!!!! tjk
397 Benji-98\' model    
Marksman  0035, My Fav!,CDT T\'d
Crosman Sierra-Pro,.177
Benji 392 08\'
CDT TT\'d RWS 34 .22,CP 4-16X40 AO
MM T\'d Marksman 0035
Crosman G1 Extreme
Daisy PowerLine 1000
TF-97 .22
B-28A MM T\'d
B-28 OEM Tuned by me
Beeman .22 RX-2 w/Theoben GR