Author Topic: Ruger Air Hawk aka B-25 .........Long With Pictures...  (Read 15219 times)

Offline imadogman

• http://
Re: Ruger Air Hawk aka B-25 .........Long With Pictures...
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 01:43:28 PM »

Hey Gene, I am not too concerned about the stock. I will either restock it or have Ed give it a camo job (or both), if I like the way it shoots. I did order another one for my buddy. I plan on giving it to him after he shoots mine for a while. I think that he will like the surprise. We have been huntin' buddies for about 35 years now. Had some great trips, and there is about a 90% chance that he will draw a Buffalo tag this year (Henry Mts in UT). I could draw one too (about a 50% chance). It would be great if we could both draw on the same year. Now that would be a truckload of Buffalo meat, wouldn't it? I would like to shootmyBisonwith a muzzleloader, if possible. Anyway, he is a good friend, and I look forward to giving him a new toy to shoot. Gonna go shoot mine for a bit now... Dave

PS Sportsman's Guide price is currently $99.97 or $89.97 Buyer's club. The catalog that was sent with my order states that the price will increase to $119.97 or $107.97 after April 20th.

\"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice\"

\"Sailing through life at the speed of Dark\"