Author Topic: just saw a post on the yellow from Steve in Ct and BMUS  (Read 2829 times)

just saw a post on the yellow from Steve in Ct and BMUS
« on: June 22, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »
Steve is still rambling on about ripp-off tunes and BMUS threatened to come to this forum and start posting lot's of copy and paste to cause trouble. Then Steve or someone removed BMUS's post, but still left this post. He really is a sick individual who has lost his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by Steve in CT......
The question was asked on the crosman whether they should start a general forum....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie DaTuna posted t yes do it, and proceeded to say
"But.... because I believe in that, that's how I got into all of the problems I ran into."

Before I got deleted,I posted after CDT and said:

"You are honest people and you will not steal other people's intellectual property to put on yours, which might get you in trouble.

Starting this forum the legalistic Jargon won't be geared towards ripping peoples ideas

Also you are not in it to make easy money by selling fake tunes or services.

So Yes I am for it. One stop shop for all your posters."

Why DZR deleted me but allowed CDT's jab is not clear to me but I guess I can post it here where nobody will see it LOL

Your communist leader
STeve in CT...

Re: just saw a post on the yellow from Steve in Ct and BMUS
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 01:35:07 PM »
Yup - just read that and replied how childish the behaviour is over there with threats to spam this forum etc. My post was withdrawn within seconds and now im banned. Have they completely lost the plot. As far as Im concerned the more reading matarial (ie forums) on airguns the better.

Re: just saw a post on the yellow from Steve in Ct and BMUS
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »
Ya it looks like little Hitler over there is if you don't say what I want you to say you get banned.
And if he stops to quick bemus gets a brown nose.

RE: just saw a post on the yellow from Steve in Ct and BMUS
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »
Guys I'm new to airgunning but have learned a lot about forums the past 7-8 years and even more about people in my lifetime and this kind of stuff happens all the time, unfortunately, as most of you know.
Usually the guys who show the most vindicativeness and exhibit a taste for blood self destruct in the end by losing the respect of members  who view this sort of thing with some distaste and who over time withdraw their support and look for better environments to frequent.
Another opinion-  these types feed on adversity and conflict.  Its a challenge and an opportunity to win and it just keep them going.  My suggestion would be to disregard those posts and spend time on friendlier, more informative threads.  Being ignored and not acknowledged is the best medicine for someone trying to keep a fight alive.
And finally, the best to Charlie and Gene in this new forum.  I look forward to enjoying it with them and lots of you guys that would rather not be a part of the non sense.

And we all know that......
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 02:33:46 PM »
Peterdragin - 2006-06-22  10:45 PM
And if he stops to quick bemus gets a brown nose.

The only difference between a brown noser and a total kiss _$$ is depth perception. LOL !!!!!

(my apologies Gene, but I just can't let a good lead-in line like that go to waste - lol)