Author Topic: Has anyone apologized to the Green forum for the wild baseless accusations?  (Read 2878 times)

One: "As almost everybody knows, unfortunatly, I have no way of defending myself as I do not have access to the Crosman Forum where Steve is now parked and unloading on me with his deceit and deceptions nor can I of course defend myself on the YP's and Steve knows it. This is my only place of defense. What bothers me is that the Crosman forum permits and then I'm not be able to post there to defend myself it but that's their decision."

Two: "I didn't even know that I was blocked out until just a couple of days ago. I haven't posted much on the Green Forum because of my respect for the guys over there. Every time I would post over there or talk to the guys, Steve would jump in and start trouble. I talked to Duane and a couple of others way back and explained to them that because of my respect for them and their members that I wouldn't post there much because of the problems that Steve would cause. It didn't matter though because it seems that he would still cause problems and still does to this day.

I still have a lot of respect for them but why the admin's there allowed him back in after banning him a couple of times and still put up with his antics is beyond me. And after seeing what has happened the last few days and all of the blocked people from our forum, it really makes you wonder."

Three: "I tried to post "there" last night & could not,,,, I just figured it was "my bad",,,,, Now Im gettin upset,,,,, ,, NOT the emoticon Im lookin for??"

Four: "How did SteveNC get Bob thrown off of Green?"

Five: "I too just re-applied. It will be interesting to see if it goes through because I certainly haven't done anything there to upset them. I can log on but not post. The funny part is that when I log on to the Crosman forum, the logon name and password also logs me on to the YP's. I haven't logged on to the YP's in well over two years that I can recall, ever since Gene I were banned. No reason to as it was just a waste of time because each and every post or response was deleted as soon as Steve was aware of it."

"It looks like I was approved also. It would seem that what they are doing is attempting to keep a clean house "

Poor Green. Just trying to clean up their forum and you guys blast them for it. How hard is it to reapply or ask someone what happened before you go after them?

:p

Offline 3n00n

• http://
Troll yourself back to yella!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 02:04:28 AM »

Steve is a self promoting anti-Christ, thief and liar.

Just because he is 'your kind of people', doesn't mean we appreciate his ilk here at GTA.

Go back to your yella troll forum, where you prefer & belong!

Offline longislandhunter

RE: Troll yourself back to yella!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 02:50:05 AM »
Gentlemen,,,,

You have both made your feelings on the matter perfectly clear, that having been done I think it's best if we leave it at that.  This post has the potential to get out of control and is not going to serve any real purpose.  Please,,, lets just let it lie....  Thank you.

Jeff
\"If it was easy it wouldn\'t be hunting, it would be shopping.\"

Offline longislandhunter

RE: Thanks for not calling me a troll.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 02:53:15 AM »
Thank you Michael, I appreciate it.....

Since this post has run it's course I'm going to move it.......

Jeff
\"If it was easy it wouldn\'t be hunting, it would be shopping.\"