Author Topic: .22cal Talon SS with Extras'' Puttin out feelers  (Read 1275 times)

Offline CFX Marauder

• http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff275/Cfx-131/
.22cal Talon SS with Extras'' Puttin out feelers
« on: May 12, 2009, 12:26:04 PM »
Here's the deal....This gun was gonna be purchased by another member but during the test drive at his house the trigger started malfunctioning...Worked fine before I left and for several hours there..It would fire ass soon as the safety was disengaged...I tried several fixes suggested to me and removing the safety from the mix "SEEMS" to have fixed the problem...I've had no accidental discharges since.. This week im going to a fun shoot on the 15,16,17 and will be taking this gun along to test it's reliability..I will have almost 20 witnesses as to weather it works or not.. I was also told but HAVE NOT CONFIRMED that the trigger group can be purchased from AIRFORCE for about 25+ shipping..

This is the original ad as posted..add bum trigger and no safety to the description..She also is not dirty or dusty..  PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM FOR NEW INFO !!

CFX Marauder - 4/8/2009  2:07 AM

Talon SS .22 cal in good condition...I am the second owner of this gun..No major scratches or dings just wear on the rails from Laser and scope mounts, wear on the Wokbutt where the end rests on the ground..HAS BEEN PAINTED by me...Flat black with gray and dark purple splatter(im weird like that) so you prolly will wanna paint it.(unless your weird like me)..I have been inside this gun and vented the front bushing to help with noise..One of the two small grub screws on the Tophat is worn(how I received it) round but the other is fine and holds the Tophat secure..

Extras...
Don G goodies on the front.. $130
Wokbutt by Adam in SoCal...$30
Bipod by Walmart...$30
11mm to Weaver scope base...$20
High Weaver rings...$10
Foster fill adapter...$20
Included are the original butt plate and endcap for the muzzle..I have the box and papers some damn where but cannot find them...I save all boxes so im hoping the wife didn't chuck it out..If I find it I will send it..

In the four months ive had her I've put less than 100 rounds through her..I just don't like her...She compact, lite and powerful but I don't like the trigger, the ergonomics or the PITA pumping to fill the tank..I have no idea of the FPS or her sweet spot as I never really gained interest in the gun..

$450.00 Shipped for gun and extras.. Continental US only please ..Will be shipped USPS Priority mail/ Delivery confirmation..
Tank will be empty as per law..

Verified Paypal or Postal Money orders only...PayPal preferred...With Postal MO I will ship when the MO is received and confirmed good..

PLEASE be aware Due to work schedule I can only Ship on Tuesday and Fridays..I usually work to late at night (8pm EST) so Emails and PMs will be answered late nite..

GUN WILL BE SOLD AS IS AND IT RELIABILITY(or lack of) MADE PUBLIC....

NEW PRICE WILL BE $425.00 SHIPPED... AND I'LL THROW IN A 500 COUNT TIN OF PELLETS(CROSMAN CPHP) AND A USED 3X9X32 CENTERPOINT SCOPE(MILDOT) TO GET YA STARTED

VERIFIED PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY !!  

I NEED THE CASH FOR A POSSIBLE NEW TOY !!
JOIN THE NRA !! FREE Enrollment !! https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp
2009 Total
34 Tree Rats
10 Grackles
6 Starlings
shadow - 9/25/2008 8:00 PM  Pigeons in a dark barns, they seemed to get very alarmed by that red beam following them around. Ed
ronbeaux - 5/6/2009  10:36 PM \" Give em the lead boys and make a big hole, wanna watch em dance and steal the show\"