Author Topic: Hey Russ  (Read 2314 times)

Hey Russ
« on: June 26, 2006, 08:43:04 AM »
Do you have anymore details about the stronger version of the B26 ? where, why, when and how big? You that sort of thing. :D

Re: Hey Russ
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 09:07:30 AM »
Bwess, what I've been told is that the additional power will come from a larger diameter receiver but otherwise the gun will remain the same mechanically. This will increase the gun's displacement which should increase power if they do their homework.
I was never told when and even if I had been, I probably wouldn't have believed it anyways. It seems that release dates are never that accurate when dealing with China.

It would seem to me that BAM would continue to ride on the popularity of the current B26 series rather than releasing another version but who knows. If the possibility of a stronger version being released is the only thing holding you back from getting the current B26, I would go ahead and get one now. The current design can be tuned for more power rather easily from what I hear.

Russ S.

Re: Hey Russ
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 12:49:41 PM »
I was going to get a 26 or 26-2 but come to find out the RWS model 94 has been discontinued and I was thinking of getting another one of them first. Unless anybody can convince me the B26 is a better deal....