Author Topic: Ha! ...well i just got banned from the Yellow  (Read 3236 times)

Ha! ...well i just got banned from the Yellow
« on: June 26, 2006, 02:04:15 PM »
...not realy sure what for either, since i wasn't involved in an argument with Steve in CT or anything, or in fact any argument at all.

My last post was in an Off Topic Thread by Steve in NC,
he posted a thread saying that he was conversing with Gene here...
and that hotmail had given a warning message talking about the emails containing  "special image technology"
that could confirm to the sender that the email address was valid when you viewed it.

I asked Steve to clarify what he was worried about since Gene obviously knew the address was valid already since they were 'conversing'.

I hit refresh 15 minutes later to see if he had responded...and BANNED. o_O

Man, people are nuts over there, not sure i'm too broken up about this...

Offline ribbonstone

• http://
Re: Ha! ...well i just got banned from the Yellow
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »
In this case, can take being banned as a compliment.
Robert

Offline nmmike

• http://
RE: Ha! ...well i just got banned from the Yellow
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 02:30:07 PM »
I went back to the yellow after reading your 'banned' post & guess what, the search function showed your last post on the 24th! We may have some complaints about the (privately owned) news media in this country, but I'm now learning what censorship really is.
nmmike

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Not Conversing with Steve_CT
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 02:31:55 PM »
I read that post wrong, Sorry!

I have received email from Steve_NC complaining about my posting about the GTA forums on the Yellow forum when we opened our doors to the GTA Forum. Steve_NC seems to be Steve_CT's big brother and protector. I have lost all respect for both and have told Steve_NC not to post on our forum anymore.

Lets let this all pass and get on with our future's here on the GTA forum..

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

RE: Not Conversing with Steve_CT
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 02:58:53 PM »
No it was Steve in NC who said he had recieved email from you/your forum, and started the thread i responded to.
...at least i think it was doudting myself now, and i can't go back and check...

Lots of Steve's around these places...took me years to get them straight...
It doesnt help that as their agnst increases they get harder to tell apart.

CT owns that which was the James Kitching forum. In relaxed moments you will find him talking about High end springers and PCPs.
NC is the who designs parts and has lots of charts, graphs and equations in his posts. In relaxed moments you will find him talking about things like pumper valve mechanics.

I agree Gene, but...
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 03:01:15 PM »
watching the "Steve's" go all nuts and act like 4 year olds is just too comical to keep it to myself :)

Well, Gene.........it's like this.......
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 02:25:03 AM »
Gene_SC - 2006-06-26  10:31 PM

Lets let this all pass and get on with our future's here on the GTA forum..

Gene

Your advice is sound, Gene - no question.
Unfortunately, in a fashion similar to many politicians, the two steves insist upon painting big, red, targets on themselves by their pre-pubescent actions that just beg for the verbal "shots" that so many people are taking at them. CT stevie has obviously still not given his head the necessary shake to realize that his "rule by intimidation" tactics are severely detrimental to "his" forum. As more and more people are banned and censored by CT stevie, the YF will eventually fade into oblivion.

"steve in CT" is to airgun forums what an iceberg was to the Titanic.