Author Topic: Addicted to airguns?  (Read 3309 times)

Addicted to airguns?
« on: March 27, 2007, 04:50:56 PM »
First off it was the proliferation of cheap knock-off products.

Then it was the bad wheat in gravy-style dogfood.

Now you guys are convincing me that there are actual benefits (for me) in supplying the world's fastest growing military power.

Am I still a patriot to the Flag or am I just another poor, white trash communist who is looking for the best value for his very hard earned American dollar.

I almost feel bad. The only thing that keeps me from feeling guilty is knowing that our own manufacturers could provide way more quality if they weren't spending money on the most ridiculous things.

The hospital I work at spent $12 million a couple years ago on flat screen TVs for the patient's rooms. I know I'm talking to a bunch of guys here, but when is the last time the type of TV made you better?

I'm telling you guys, we could have a lot better if most of our money wasn't being spent on some CEO's 4000 threadcount Egyptian cotton toilet paper.

One votes with his feet. If you don't like the price, go somewhere else. If we're in trouble, it's because we let capitalism go un-checked.

It's time to make the president of Daisy/Crosman/Beeman/Whoever wipe his @$$ with the same old single-ply cardboard toilet paper as the rest of us!

Re: Addicted to airguns?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »
Im confused...

I kinda know hat your heading towards but not really. Complaning about the prices? BUt still not shure what it has to do with being addicted to airguns.

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 11:50:20 PM »
Did I miss the boat on this one?. I feel like I'm standing on the dock's with a boat pass and no boat. :o Paddle please. Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 12:42:33 AM »
Sorry guys I was retarde from finishing up my latest internet course assignment.

I think what I was trying to accomplish was a defense for myself for buying cheap knock off merchandise from China. You see, a friend of mine keeps hammering on me for supporting the "world's largest army" because some of the things I own come from China.

My point to him has always been that it is the extravagant spending nature of corporations that drives up cost more than fuel prices, yadda, yadda. It is Mr. Bigwig's need to eat steak and lobster everyday that is forcing my baloney and tuneefish @$$ to look to less expensive merchandise.

In the future, I will make every effort not to post when I'm retarded. However, holding to this pledge may mean that you'll never hear from me.

Hope you guys will be alright.

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 12:46:05 AM »
We all got to get thing's out buddy, tis alright. There's bigger fish out there then little ol us buying Chinese airgun's hehe. Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com

Offline Big_Bill

• http://
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 03:36:30 AM »
Hay Mike,

When you have an idea, comment, or thought, please post under the appropriate forum, as we all do.

That helps keep the flow of the forum.

Best Wishes,

Bill
Life Member of The United States of America
Life Member of the National Rifle Association
Member Air Guns Addicted Anonymous
SHOOT SAFE ! - SHOOT WELL ! - SHOOT OFTEN !
Always Use A Spring Compressor ! and Buy the GREAT GRT-III & CBR Triggers, cause they are GRRRREAT !

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 09:32:24 AM »
Thanks Big Bill, Gene already contacted me privately regarding this issue but I appreciate the advice.