Author Topic: Charlie Da Tuna At Work For All Of Us Airgun Addicts...:)  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Charlie Da Tuna At Work For All Of Us Airgun Addicts...:)
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:41:12 AM »

I had some free time mid day today so I decided to take a trip to CDT's shop and see what all the fuss was about this new trigger mod he has come up with for the Crosman NPSS and other's with same trigger and issues. Well as always I was very impressed with his final mod for the trigger blade. Actually one of the besttriggers I have squeezed. Since the GRT-III. And in my opinion it may be a bettter breaking trigger than what I am used to.. I could not just shoot that gentlemans NPSS just once but three times to make sure I was not dreaming.. Bob you have done it again buddy. I will not go into the changes he made but what I do know is that like the GRT-III he has a professional machinest setting up the jigs for the mods. So it is perfected and there will be no difference in tolerances from trigger to trigger blade.

I wilsh that trigger could be put in some of my other shooters... Maybe Bob will work on that also..LOL

But on a serious note, those of you or future buyers of the Crosman/Benjamin springers or gas rams will be in for a very pleasant treat. Also I was very impressed by the cocking cycle of that NPSS as well. Nothing like the Gamo's that come from Pyramid Air. It seems the NPSS is made here in the US as well. I wish I had bought one while still available in a .177, but how did I know that CDT would inprove on another trigger..

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin