Author Topic: DID SOME SHOOTING TODAY  (Read 1232 times)

Offline VINNY

• http://
DID SOME SHOOTING TODAY
« on: March 19, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »
Today was mostly co2 day. Learned a couple of things:

Red dot sights are cool. Put a cheap Daisy red dot that I had laying around onto my 1077. Man. Way too much fun. I was only shooting at 10 yards, but everything from cat food cans, chew cans, to co2 bottles and corks were being blown all over, and FAST.I was chasing the cans down the patio side by side. I zeroed in the iron sights a few weeks ago. WOW, The rear sight is sooo far to the left its scary. But it shoots dead on. I just put the red dot on to see how they work. Fun. It is staying.

The Baretta Elite II does NOT like Crosman copper coated bb"s- jams every other shot.BUT works flawless with Daisy steel bb"s. Cuts up a pop can pretty quickly too.

The Daisy 15XT pistol loves the Crosman copper coated bb"s.Didn"t waste the steel bb"s in it. Not too accurate at 10 yards- one out of three shots goes on tour somewhere, although I was shooting fast and my hold was pathetic. I swear, you give a 44 year old a semi-auto co2 pistol and he"s 13 all over again! [ well, me at least ]

The Baretta 92 FS is just an amazing airgun. Smooth shooting, accurate, and just plain *_*_*_*_*_*y. And hits pretty hard.

I dont know what my new neighbor behind me thinks. I was shooting for about 3 hours. It was pretty quiet until I pulled out the pistols. It sounded like a shoot out, plus you could hear clips being popped in and out, the 92 slide opening  and closing to load.

:o  :o  :o
Daisy-Red Ryder,2-15XT pistols,Powerline 1200 pistol/Crosman-Quest 1000,Powermaster 66, 1377 pistol,Pumpmaster 760, 1077 AS/Gamo-Big Cat,Viper Express,CFX in.177,CFX-.22 [Finally!!] Varmint Hunter / 1971 Benjamin 132/ 4 Cummins b-3\'s./ Walther -Falcon hunter .22, Force 1000-.177/Baikal- MP512M-.22/ Winchester -800x-.177/Baretta-92FS,EliteII/Hammerli- 490 Express

Offline cactusrat

RE: DID SOME SHOOTING TODAY
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 02:18:46 PM »

Hey Vinny, you give a 60 year old man a semi-auto co2 pistol and he will 10 years old again.

Never mind that we didn’t have co2 pistols then, and if we did we would never been able to afford the co2.

The best part of being old is it’s easier to not remember how thinks really were.

Glenn
Humans don\'t eat that!

Offline geewhiz380

Re: DID SOME SHOOTING TODAY
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 06:08:32 AM »
u give mee a 43 year old man and im born again HEHEHEHE i just got baptised with a pool full of pellets thats what i tell my wife when something airgun related comes in hehehe .what counts is that we r happy and we r not doing harm to no one and the kids and wife get there day out as well .honestly shootin relieves me from stress and it keeps me on point and aware .i still have the barretta elite bb and the crossman 357 10 shot pellet or bbs but i shot the bbs even though they r not accurate i can still shot at rats at 5 to 7 or 8 yds and bring them down .once i got into rifles i order a whisper 177 sent it to charlie and turbo tuned it and triggered it it came back lovely that was back in 2008 of july ever since i have had about 17 airrifles which anit much but for me it was being new ,now that i have 9 i shoot with my children and they have fun and im stress free ....thanks for letting me share this story hehehe its about fun thats all fun ...God Bless us all ....jorge lopez