Author Topic: Your HC change starts today, - not in four years, ...  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Big_Bill

• http://
RE: Your HC change starts today, - not in four years, ...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 04:02:15 AM »

Don't worry John,

I'm sure that the statistics will show how we will be getting better health care, and how stopping all these unneeded procedures and test will prolong our lives !

I have been fascinated for years at how the politicians modify the way theystatistics, to show what GREAT improvements their "laws" have made for the American people :-)

Just change this and that, and everything is better !

Bill

Life Member of The United States of America
Life Member of the National Rifle Association
Member Air Guns Addicted Anonymous
SHOOT SAFE ! - SHOOT WELL ! - SHOOT OFTEN !
Always Use A Spring Compressor ! and Buy the GREAT GRT-III & CBR Triggers, cause they are GRRRREAT !

Offline North Pack

Re: Your HC change starts today, - not in four years, ...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 10:57:37 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/03/congressman-plans-file-complaint-anti-obama-doctor/
From the Doc, ...
"I came across the time-line for implementation of Obamacare and I got a little discouraged when I got to next year when I found that most of the ancillary services and nursing homes and diagnostic imaging, all these things start to fade away," he told Fox News' Neil Cavuto. "And I felt that my patients really need to know about this. And the more I thought about it, the angrier I got until I finally felt like I'm going to put a little splash page on my front door and just get people thinking a little bit."

Offline geiger

RE: Your HC change starts today, - not in four years, ...
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 07:30:36 AM »

I've heard of this. Here's the critique from the other side.

This guy's a real winner. First, he practices the most severe form of  intimidation in a medical environment evidencing a deplorable,  reprehensible, and entirely unethical medical standard.

But the real kicker is that, if we didn't understand it already from  such behavior, he's unequivocally third rate: 1. after graduating from  Rutgers in 1976, he could not even get into a United States Medical  School. So, he deferred for two years and finally settled at St.  George's University School of Medicine in GRENADA! - where it appears it  took him FIVE years to graduate. 2. after that, it was one lackluster  appointment after the other.

Anyone reading his own writings finds nothing but a bitter, bitter and  sorry old man. Just what you want in a compassionate Physician, huh?  Heal thyself first, idiot, then work on the healthcare system.  Intellectually, "Doctor," you can't hold a stethoscope to President  Obama.

Yet another twist to this scam: ... from the Orlando Sentinel cited  article, page two: "Cassell, whose lawyer wife, Leslie Campione, has  declared herself a Republican candidate for Lake County  commissioner...." Just perhaps this is all part of a marketing and  publicity campaign to garner attention for the wife's political  objectives?

And that he's violating his Hippocratic oath.

If you may ask how did i know that...i happen to read both sides of a story in general.

Offline North Pack

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »
You're absolutely amazing geiger, - one can only stand in awe at your constant insights ... yawn - Zzzzzzzz

Offline geiger

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 06:46:37 PM »
North Pack - 4/4/2010  2:11 PM

You're absolutely amazing geiger, - one can only stand in awe at your constant insights ... yawn - Zzzzzzzz

To be honest, i don't actually care that much about this issue. Except that doctors should in theory make no discrimination.