Author Topic: attention Oklahoma Bill, et al in the tristate area  (Read 3079 times)

Offline WhittTX

• http://
attention Oklahoma Bill, et al in the tristate area
« on: May 02, 2010, 01:22:04 PM »
we are having another fun shoot in Aledo near Fort Worth on Saturday June 26.  I posted on the Fort Worth Shooting events but wanted to reach out to those across the border.  Saturday June 26th near Aledo. 9-5ish. BYOGPFC (Just show up with your guns, pellets, something to eat and a chair). Tables, targets, and grills provided. There will be one area setup for steel chickens, tables for plinking, and at the other end a pistol only area.  Steel plinkers should sing our praises with all the targets we have purchased from them recently.   Max range of 100 yards and sorry no big bores.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.   Please post if you plan to attend so I have enough tables because what airgunner wants to share when they can shoot all day...unless they are eating of course :)  Of course if Gene, Charlie, Tommy, or Dave want to make the trip they are more than welcome since the April shoot was very wet.  Location is not as nice but the people are just as friendly and we have a bathroom!

And Roald mentioned something about a steak challenge......

Ron