Author Topic: Titan GP - Easy upgrade/mod for Crosman springers?  (Read 6960 times)

Offline demarisl

• GTA Donations
Titan GP - Easy upgrade/mod for Crosman springers?
« on: June 04, 2010, 05:59:02 PM »
Picked up a Titan yesterday at my local WalMart.  Trigger was horrible so I decided to rob my Remington Summit of its GRT-III trigger.  After replacing the original trigger in the Summit and the golden one in the Titan, I compared them while they were sans stock.  They appeared identical except for cosmetics - i.e. brand name and warning label are on opposite sides of the actions and the Titan muzzle brake has a thicker end cap rim.  The Summit stock is longer than the Titan's by approximately the width of the pad and spacer.  Swapped stocks with absolutely no modifications.

My question for the experts:  Given that the externals appear identical, will the appropriate Titan parts be a simple drop in for the Summit, Storm, etc. line of springers?  If so, what are the part numbers and prices?

Thank you,

Larry

Offline rocker1

RE: Titan GP - Easy upgrade/mod for Crosman springers?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 07:00:04 AM »
i have a summit to  they have excellant stocks , might try that to. thanks david
XL1500177  XL1100 22 CROSSMAN PHANTOM 177 REMINGTON SUMMIT22 CROSSMAN STORM 177 BENJAMINE 392P 22 RWS MODEL 45 177 CROSSMAN 1377 CROSSMAN TITAN 22 AND A B-3 CHING CHANGE