Author Topic: Great Forum by the Way !!  (Read 1626 times)

Great Forum by the Way !!
« on: October 13, 2007, 11:28:49 AM »
I found you all by "surfing accident" i recall.

So glad i did - nice to see a friendly informative Forum where the main aim of the game seems to be help and advice rather that "outsmart" other users or put down a rifle which after all is their choice in a free world.

I have used another Forum based here in UK but never did mention i owned TWO chinese Air Guns (XS78DL & XS17) as anyone that did just became the butt of jokes it seemed.

Is there a little envy from the Big Buck spenders that someone can get what they want out of Chinese Rifle's -? i wonder !!

Just wanted you guys to know you have a Gem !

Regards from UK

Stu

Offline Big_Bill

• http://
RE: Great Forum by the Way !!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 11:59:27 AM »

Hello Stuart,

A Big Welcome to the GTA Forums !!

We are a big happy family here, and our family treats everyone as well as we expect to be treated.. So no wiseguys, or bad spirited jokesters here !

I have a B-3, and enjoy playing with it, very much. I am not familiar with the XS78DL or the XS17, they must have a different designation in UK. But I'm sure that you have a great time shooting them.

We are happy that you found us, and look forward to your posts. Feel free to add you comments, or to ask questions, there are no dumb questions ! I know, we all start somewhere.

So welcome to the colonies, you will like it here, Because the GTA is a great place to be !!

Life Member of The United States of America
Life Member of the National Rifle Association
Member Air Guns Addicted Anonymous
SHOOT SAFE ! - SHOOT WELL ! - SHOOT OFTEN !
Always Use A Spring Compressor ! and Buy the GREAT GRT-III & CBR Triggers, cause they are GRRRREAT !

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
RE: Great Forum by the Way !!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 01:02:42 PM »
As Bill said, WELCOME Stuart  and all Airgunner's and their Airgun's are welcome here. I own several Chinese Airgun's myself and each one is a fine shooter. Feel free to ask question's or give friendly advice. Now if you hunt some, post a story and or pic in our Hunting Gate and we sure would like to see some pic's of your gal's aka Airgun's hehe. Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com