Author Topic: GRT-III Trigger....  (Read 4584 times)

GRT-III Trigger....
« on: December 18, 2007, 11:26:01 PM »
Welllllllll..... dropped the first one in Dad's Quest yesterday. What's the installation time quoted at...10-15 minutes? How about 5, and I've got artritis!

WHAT A DIFFERENCE! and all GOOD! I've always been a fan of "light" triggers, and this just turned an inexpensive Quest into Dad's "Go To" gun. He loves the Mendoza, and it's dual trigger set-up is sweet, but the cocking effort does tax him a bit. He didn't care too much for the Quest, because of the OEM trigger....but now.... he's loving it. Easy cocking, and a world class trigger.

Thanks Bob. I'll be putting the other triggers I got from you in my Quest, and Sierra Pro. Like Dad, I love the feel too.

RE: GRT-III Trigger....
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:18:40 AM »
GRT's in all 3 of Dad's and my Quests, and the Sierra now......how sweet it is! Thanks CDT. :)

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 06:38:12 PM »
Glad to hear your satisfied with your investment, a good one at that.  It took me a while to install mine, though.  I was stuck on how to take the 1 e-clip off, then I realized it just slides off.  After that I was done almost immediatly!

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »
Hi, I am new to the forum and have been reading all the shining endorsements about the GRT-III trigger, and want to know where I can get one. I have had an RWS 36 for many years and am very pleased with it. However, I just bought my son a Gamo Big Cat 1200 and could not believe how bad the trigger is. Your forum has given me hope that the problem can be remedied. Any information on where I can purchase the GRT-III trigger will be greatly appreciated.
   By the way, I love the forum, now that I know it is here I will be a regular reader.

Thanks to all,

Rob

Offline PeakChick

• http://
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 11:37:09 PM »
Easy enough Rob. Here is the link to Charlie Da Tuna's web site (it's in the Mall):

http://charliedatuna.com/index.html

I have GRT-III triggers in my Big Cat and both my CFXs. It is a night and day difference, and will be the best $32.00 you can spend on any air rifle!
The current stable, (arsenal, quiver?): BSA Lightning XL .177, BSA Sportsman HV .22, BSA Ultra .177, CZ634 .177, Daystate Harrier X .177, TAU 200 Senior .177, HW 97 .177, HW 50s .177, HW 30 .177, RWS 92 .177, Gamo 126 MC Super, Gamo Big Cat .177, AR2078A, QB78 .177, Quest 1000 .177, Beeman SS650 .177., Beeman P17 .177.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 01:08:11 PM »
Hi guys, just wanted to say that I have the Benjamin Sheridan Super Streak and it had the sorriest trigger I've ever seen, it actually hurt my finger to pull it, well I ordered the GRT III from Charlie Da Tuna and it now has the best feeling trigger I've ever used in an air rifle,it's just unreal how it can make so much difference, anyone with this rifle or any of the Gamo rifles will not know what you're missing if you don't install the GRT III  trigger, I have three other air rifles that I shoot all the time and I just ordered a GRT III trigger for those as well. Thanks for a great product Charlie.  Buddy

Offline flaboy

• GTA Donations
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 06:40:13 AM »
I am otr truck driver. I have read abt the trigger, calling Bob (Charlie) I was surprised but happy that he suggested the trigger and hold off on the tune till I had spent some time with my cfx.
Well, I read up exerything about the install several times. I got home today, a quick call to Bob (thanks Bob) about removing the stock and 3-5 jmin I was reinstalling the stock.
I went out and shot the gun a few times and instead of a gun I was considering tossing in the trash, I LOVE the trigger!!!!
This has changed a cheep piece of junk into something more accurate than I am.  That may not be hard   :-(

Offline NMCA_Ron

• http://fasteststreetcar.com
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 07:32:40 AM »
Flaboy,

Did you get that stupid little grin on your face like the rest of us did the first time you pulled the trigger???

Ain't it great having a GRT-III???  I liked the first one so much I bought two more. Bob has an incredible product there!

Ron
\"What we need are more people who specialize in the impossible.\" - Theodore Roethke