Author Topic: Hot, very hot....  (Read 1495 times)

Offline DanoInTx

• http://airgunartisans.com
Hot, very hot....
« on: August 06, 2006, 08:40:44 AM »
101F in the garage today, stop with the global warming junk, it's really infringing on my hobbies!!!

Dan
Dan

Current shooters: Beeman HW97K .177 with Hawke Eclipse 4x16x50SFAO and Steve C. stock, Beeman R9 .177 with Hawke Airmax 4-12x40AO and Gene\'s Midas touch, Air Arms S200 with Bushnell Banner 6x24x40AO Rowan brass bling and Steve C. custom stock, BAM B25, BAM B40 .177 with BSA 3x12x44AO, Benjamin Marauder .22, Benjamin 397 pumper.

\"repeat this mantra:
Air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzzz!!!  ...You will feel better\" T.E.C.2008

RE: Hot, very hot....
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 09:16:17 AM »
Measured the temp in the shop at work last week at 111 degrees. That was in front of my monster fan. Nothing quite like breaking a sweat as soon as you walk in the door. Sure has me looking forward to starting my new job on monday. They had me as soon as they mentioned airconditioned environment LOL.

Russ S.

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 08:45:08 AM »
I dont know what the exact temperature is out side but ....

I cant stand sweating on a clean shave first thing in the morning.

I really cant shoot comfortably.
The first thing you do is sweat so much that the wood of your stock gets soaked and warped.
Then your action get froze from the rust.

I really dont like the summer

have fun and be safe

Offline Bill inTX

• http://
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 11:09:37 AM »
NEW JOB??

I thought your job was to sit around waiting for us to send you our anemic rifles, so you could breath new life into them, and then we can insist that we owe you more money than what you're asking. I'll pitch in to buy a window unit for the shop....

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 04:02:19 PM »
You are too much! The airguns are still getting my attention, I'm just a bit cooler while I raise support my addiction.
Thanks for the offer on the window unit. Doubt my previous employer would have allowed me to use his electricity though (no joke, I inquired about a window unit once).
Tinkering brings me lots of satisfaction, I hope people will continue to think my prices are nuts (in a good way LOL).

Thanks, I needed a little levity.
Russ S.

Bill inTX - 8/8/2006  7:09 PM

NEW JOB??

I thought your job was to sit around waiting for us to send you our anemic rifles, so you could breath new life into them, and then we can insist that we owe you more money than what you're asking. I'll pitch in to buy a window unit for the shop....