Author Topic: Gamo springe guides and Muzzle brakes  (Read 3110 times)

Gamo springe guides and Muzzle brakes
« on: August 09, 2006, 09:33:40 AM »
I make a Guide set from a product called Nylatron, it has Molly impregnated into the Nylon, just as tough as Acetate (Delrin) but its self lubricating. The Top hats are made from 464 Brass (Naval Brass) and come with a .125 thick Nylatron spacer. I also Include a .125 to 130 thick spring spacer for those who want a little more. The Guide is made to the stock gamo length but shortened .125 for the top hat spacer.

It’s made for the guy that wants to do his own tune but doesn’t have the machines to make his own guides. These guides are made for either a gamo spring or the JM Tarantula spring.

The Brakes are made of hi impact PVC and are painted semi gloss black, very light weight and looks great with the six flute design. With the painted surface if you ding it up you just pop it off, and re spray it. Not so with an aluminum brake, you scratch it shows till you get it re machined, re anodized or buffed out.

I can make the brakes to fit any size barrel; I have them made for 16 MM Beeman’s and Gamo’s 15 MM barrels. Brakes are held on with one 6/32 set screw and are a push fit on the barrels.  $22.00 shipped to lower 48.  The little plastic Gamo brake is 14.95 plus shipping from Gamo USA. Just for a comparasion.

Contact me at.
Peterdragin@comcast.net

I also make up Walther .20 caliber barrels that screw into you Gamo break barrel rifle or the Turkish Winchester 600/800/1000 series rifles. e mail me for info and prices.

You've got mail...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:01:34 PM »
Very nice work.

Russ S.