Author Topic: 13 & 22 ci 1200 psi or 850 psi output 3000psi HPA tanks  (Read 3288 times)

13 & 22 ci 1200 psi or 850 psi output 3000psi HPA tanks
« on: February 08, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »
I am now stocking these tanks regularly. Other output pressures and tank sizes available by special order. If you responded to an earlier ad and have not heard from me please email me and I will get right on it.

Some background on me:

I am allthingstradingco on ebay. I will give my cell phone # and home address to anyone wanting to deal with me. I have taken orders for several thousand dollars of custom paintball parts and delivered them without issue. And now begun to deliver these as promised.

I am new to airguns but not new to trading over the internet.

You can read several comments on paintball transactions on the forum I do most of my paintball trading on here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=202414

My Ebay feedback is here:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=allthingstradingco&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

13 ci tanks are 9 5/8 inches from reg to the bottom.
22ci tanks are 13 5/8 inches from reg to the bottom.
Both sizes of tanks are just under 2 inches in diameter. Current law does NOT ever require these to be hydro tested. You can use have them refilled for life without any additional costs (unless you wear them out and need a rebuild kit!).

These tanks have a standard male foster fill nipple and can be filled with a scuba tank or a hand pump. You can also have them filled at your local paintball shop.

The regs are ANS brand. Instead of modding the spring or something that might cause wear these are being professionally shimmed so they should not have big changes in the output pressure over time.

Click on pics for a larger view and for a whole alblum of pictures.

This is what the tanks look like:

And this is with neoprene tank covers (ONLY HAVE CAMMO LEFT):

Notice they are a little big for the 13 ci and a little small for the 22 ci. I have a limited quantity of these in the colors you see (most are plain black). These are available on a one time only basis. I bought some new old stock. These covers are no longer produced (to my knowledge). If you all just love them I will see what I can do to get more (doubt I will be able to find them cheap again). The cammo can be used as black if you turn them inside out. 3$ each for cammo (black sold OUT).

A close up of the foster fill nipple and top of the regulator:

**** Notice these are 4500 psi regulators on 3000 psi tanks. DO NOT fill the tanks above 3000 psi.  You will void your warantee and risk getting hurt. These tanks are not meant for pressure higher than 3000 psi. I am switching to 3000 psi regs since they should hold up just as well (according to ANS) and won't have this issue. ******

With the higher output of 1200 psi I wanted a better regulator. Also this gives you options. You want some other kind of tank like say a big Carbon Fiber wrapped 4500 psi tank. I am your man. Meanwhile these will give you a long service life. I bothered to get the best parts available for these tanks so they will treat you all right. I wanted a product I could stand behind and these are it. The switch to 3000 psi regs is a safety precaution. If you want a 4500 psi reg just let me know and I will be happy to supply it.

I will warentee them against defect for 90 days from the date of purchase. After this period I will still have them repaired if they fail due to manufacturer defect but I cannot garentee I can have them repaired for free. *****As is standard I will not warentee my product against being misused or altered in any way. I will also not be responsible for how you use these tanks. You and you alone are responsible for determining a safe use for these tanks. As with any product they can be misused and cause potentially fatal injuries. Please be responsible HPA is generally very safe when used responsibly.*******

In the unlikely event that you wear the seals/ spring out on these things you can order a rebuild kit from me and replace everything to get them back to working like new (pricing forthcoming).

Tanks come with the yellow plastic cap you see in the pics and a spare oring. The spare oring is harder than the stock one I like them better. If you prefer the softer ones you can get them at your local paintball store or order them from me for cheap. 5 pack for 2$ should be feesable but I will have to check on a price from my wholesaler.

Tank prices for complete tanks ready to use with the cap and spare oring are:

84$ each for 13 CU in
88$ each for 22 CU in

Plus actual shipping to your address. I require insurance and signature confirmation on the shipping.

I am willing to ship internationally but you will then have to instal the regulator yourself and pay for insured shipping plus a 7$ handling fee (I hate shipping internationally and it requires an extra trip to the post office).

Please specify output pressure when ordering. I am learning more as I get into these and should soon be able to set custom pressures with ease. Let me know if you want something besides 1200 or 850.

I am an established small time dealer for paintball goods. If you have any other needs please let me know and I will be happy to fill your order.

Thanks, Mat

Offline kirby999

• http://
Question?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 02:06:24 PM »
Since you are a HPA paintball dealer . I'm looking for a deal on a yolk and gauge set for a scuba tank to fill HPA tanks . Actually I going to use it on my PCP. It needs to have a 1/8 MPT or FPT outlet and a 6" steel braided hose with 1/8" outlet fitting would be a plus. Do you have anything like this . kirby
\" Shooting PCP\'s; I sometimes miss that  unmistakable smell of a springer . \"