Author Topic: D Miller  (Read 1436 times)

D Miller
« on: February 27, 2008, 11:33:06 AM »
No parts...

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.com/airguns/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=5934&mid=42591#M42591

No refund.... and I quote D Miller:

" Posted 2/4/2008 10:54 AM (#46145 - in reply to #42591)
Subject: RE: Multiple Parts for sale    

Regular

Kliff,

I will give you a refund but first know that I did mail your parts USPS when I said I did and don't appreciate your posting of this in the forum. I will refund your money, lose out on the parts and eat the shipping costs I incured just so you'll be happy. The truth is I too have bought parts, pellets, etc. and never received them. I didn't think I got screwed over by a fellow airgunner but rather the shipper (USPS) probably lost or misdelivered them. Also, I never publicly accused anyone of not following through on a forum page and I'm a mean MF just ask some of the boys from the old days. I used to go at it with Steve and James all time but i never questioned anybody's moral character just their opinions. I used to live in a rural area and had often received someone elses mail or packages but had the "common sense" to return them to the postal service sometimes to only receive them back again but still I made the effort. I am sorry for any mis-communication that might have occurred but I did right by this transaction and now I will do right by this forum even though it's not right to me "

Draw your own conclusions...