Author Topic: KUENG REPLACEMENT TRIGGER FOR RWS TO1  (Read 2731 times)

KUENG REPLACEMENT TRIGGER FOR RWS TO1
« on: February 29, 2008, 02:51:12 AM »
treated myself to a new trigger on my DIANA M52, never liked the shape of the TO1 fitted, the weight of pull etc was fine for a sporter but i got spoiled by the target trigger on my rim fire so decided to invest in one of Dan Kuengs steel replacements

fitting was easy enough although the washer to remove some of the slop from the sear is very small, fitting made easier by turning the gun on its side so it could be slid up the inside of the trigger unit and under the sear pin, which was pulled just out of its mounting hole

the trigger pin on my rifle needed to be polished down a bit as both pin and reamed hole in the trigger were 3.50mm, polishing the pin down to 3.48mm allowed it to slide in but stay where i put it, the washers fitted to the trigger pin are large enough to handle and sticking them together with some moly grease made stacking the required number under the withdrawn pin easy

trigger feels great top to bottom, face is flat and has none of the wobble of the original, trigger is also set back further and slim which allows my hand to hold the stock further down the grip in fact it feels good no mater how i hold the grip
still messing with the adjustments and will probably need a good long shooting session before i settle on a setup but is already breaking at about half the weight of the lowest setting that the original could and still retain a clean break

cost $82 delivered, now i know most of you can get rifles for that, but i cant, not cheap but it is very nice

http://www.blueline-studios.com/kuengairguns.com/compendium.html

fin

Offline DanoInTx

• http://airgunartisans.com
Re: KUENG REPLACEMENT TRIGGER FOR RWS TO1
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 03:47:04 AM »
Great review!!!

I have visited the Blueline Studios website on quite a few occasions, he sure has some nice looking stuff on there.  Some of his handbuilt airguns are beaitiful, wish I could get my hands on one:)
Dan

Current shooters: Beeman HW97K .177 with Hawke Eclipse 4x16x50SFAO and Steve C. stock, Beeman R9 .177 with Hawke Airmax 4-12x40AO and Gene\'s Midas touch, Air Arms S200 with Bushnell Banner 6x24x40AO Rowan brass bling and Steve C. custom stock, BAM B25, BAM B40 .177 with BSA 3x12x44AO, Benjamin Marauder .22, Benjamin 397 pumper.

\"repeat this mantra:
Air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzzz!!!  ...You will feel better\" T.E.C.2008

Re: KUENG REPLACEMENT TRIGGER FOR RWS TO1
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »
yes my auld 52 starts to look a little plain after seeing those beauties, but as the say, its whats on the inside that matters
(ie. macarri bits) thanks again daved  :)

fin