Author Topic: Ok folks, since we've been talking 'bout the weather...  (Read 807 times)

Offline Izzie45895

• http://
Ok folks, since we've been talking 'bout the weather...
« on: March 07, 2008, 10:41:47 AM »
They just upgraded our snowfall forcast from 5-12" to 8-14". Oh, and instead of a winter storm warning we're under a BLIZZARD WARNING until 4pm tomorrow afternoon! Golly Gee I just love this stuff(major sarchasm warning and put your boots on)! Oh and it's supposed to snow until Wednesday, clear up Wednesday and start all over again on Thursday! Arggggggg!

I need springtime! I want to shoot! I don't think I'm gonna make it! Hep me Lizabeth, I'm comin'(Old time TV reference for the young folks)

We're ready though. Stocked up and food and beer(hehehe). Got a whole bunch of wood for the woodstove, gas for the generator - The TV and Direct TV will keep working, the computer and HughesNet will function, we will definately stay warm and chow on some good ol' country food, and  if we DO need to venture out(don't think so....) we got the 4 wheel drive pick'em'up truck, shucks and I got a new gun and scope I need t to mount on it(WooHoo!). Got some work to do on some of my classic Crosmans too.

It's all good, but I NEED SPRING!!!! Hehehe! :emoticon:

Iz