Author Topic: STATEMENT OF FAITH AIRGUNS THAT IS LOL.  (Read 1718 times)

STATEMENT OF FAITH AIRGUNS THAT IS LOL.
« on: June 18, 2006, 06:48:08 AM »
Hi Gene,

I hope you are well, I am excited about this hobby again, I kind of lost interest after Christmas last year, the one good part about these forums and your forum is I kept checking in to see what was going on and I would see new posts, like what crazy thing Spencer has done Oh he got booted also But he is a kid so he will find some way to get back on, so I kind of found a home on the Crosman forum the folks over there seemed much less clickish and less judgemental and they would let me mention the bad word CARMEX and nobody seemed to care I hope this forum will continue in the same tradition.
Also it seemed to me the folks were less judgemental on the Crosman forum most times when I went on the Yellow they seemed far more interested in the latest 2000 dollar PCP then my Daisy 1000s, I could return it if it gave me trouble lol, I think this forum will follow the same tradition as the Crosman without Steve in CT Rants and raves about whatever and whoever.
Keep up the good work.

Stuart Brandt

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Welcome Back.................
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 07:28:07 AM »
Welcome back Stuart

We hope you enjoy your new forum. Come often and make comments or contributions.

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin