Author Topic: Main Stream Media Far Removed  (Read 1192 times)

Main Stream Media Far Removed
« on: September 20, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »
I just can't stand to sit back and watch what the main stream media is doing to this country. They seem so far removed from the rest of America. The constant badgering and belittling of the President and pretty much any republican. Doesn't being an American citizen mean anything to them?

How can they be so caulous with the news when they know many in this world look to them for ammunition in furthering their attacks on this country. By making President Bush out to be "the bad guy", they have also managed to make the entire U.S.A out to be the bad guy.

Everyone knows the real truth behind it all. Democrats are out of power in the administration and they are castigating the Republican administration so that when election time comes, republicans will look bad. That's it in a nut shell. It's bad politics!

As a result, the liberal media is digging a hole so deep that America may never be able to climb out of again all for the sake of getting a democrat back in the office of President and a Democratically controlled senate.

I hope those idiots are happy when they achieve their goal. When it happens, and it probably will, the Democrats will be in power and the world will hate us blindly. The hate won't stop just because a Democrat is President either. Whoever get's elected will have the worst term/terms any President will ever face in the history of this country.

And woe to the citizens of the United States of America as a result.

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
RE: Main Stream Media Far Removed
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »
You are absolutely correct. They all have lost there objective reporting. It has been this way ever since I started voting. The media controls the way citizens view the party in office. It is like they get paid by the party that is not in office at the moment to inflate the facts. To blow things out of corporation. Also they over kill political stories when they do not have enough other higher priority news to report on.

My personal opinion is the media has shaped our country as it is today. The way other countries look at us etc. They control our elections and the way most people vote. The political parties involved feed the media with there designated speakers. I am appalled at the way the media interprets things and show them to the viewers. There is so much bios, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I have always known that from the time I started voting,  that the major corporations control the way our country goes in terms of political parties. It does not take a rocket science degree to figure that out..:) That is the way it will always be. To late to change it now.
The parties are funded by them and when our leaders vote and pass bills and laws, they are a direct reflection of the way the corporations want them to vote.

Second to the corporations are the libbers. They will be our demise. They have taken God's name out of almost everything. And so many other things as well. They want to sit back and let the world run over us. They have no patriotizm. They would rather have other countries come here and we fight our battles in our back yards instead of taking the initiative of going out and fighting for our freedoms.

LOL, I really get all fired up with these issues...:)

Gene

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin