Author Topic: I tried the new proto-type Discovery yesterday,  (Read 1183 times)

Offline spysir

• http://
I tried the new proto-type Discovery yesterday,
« on: June 15, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »
Please excuse me I am tired from the two day GOB FT Match (which you all should have been at) so I am doing a cut and paste, I hope that is alright.
 Why more people do not go to FT match's is beyond me as it is THE place to check out airguns but .......... .
Hans and Ray of the A-Team showed up with two "Disco's" which they are working on with Crosman, HOT rigs! Now you never know what if any of their work Crosman will choose to put into production (Custom shop ?) but those little red Crosmans were sweet indeed. Match grade trigger, yes I said match grade and they were stock (okay polished) triggers, outstanding. Quick change barrels, oh boy take nothing apart just swap out the barrel very cool.
Same for power adjustment, just change it no need to take the stock off or take it apart just do what you want to the power, again super cool. And I dont mean spring pre-load or such, you could change to striker run lenght, or, pre-load, or T/P flow ..... . Ambi stock YES! I do shoot left and right handed and that's how I tried there's, just too good. Spot on at 15 to 50 yards, knocked down some FT targets at 50 yards standing, with a Crosman ha ha ha. I NEED one.
Dear Crosman please just do everything these boy's suggest and you will sell thousands (I really mean that).

John