Author Topic: B-Square17021 scope mount  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Progun

• http://comcast
B-Square17021 scope mount
« on: July 04, 2008, 04:22:58 PM »
Hello all. Just wanted to pass along my impressions of the B-Square 17021 scope mount. I got tired(impatient) of waiting forthe new Leapers scope mount that is made for Diana Rifles to finally become available. So a couple months ago I ordered the B-Square mount which has the scope stop mounted on the front of the mount which butts up against the front of the rifles scope rail.It is made to address the too shallow scope stop pin hole on the Diana rifles.Well it works just fine I can say. I got my RWS 350 back from CharlieDaTuna a few days ago and finally today got to set it up and shoot it today.I wanted to wait for the less expensive Leapers mount but since I already had a couple of the B-Square mounts on hand I decided to go ahead and give it a chance. This is a 11mm dovetail that has a weaver base attached that is adjustable for elevation.I had been hesitant to use these mounts (even though I bought 'em) because of the recent buzz about B-Square quality deteriorating.I did have to remove the screw that is mounted on the guns scope rail  to make the fit and I installed a pair of Accushot 1" high weaver rings.What at first glance appears to be a seperate stop pin is actually a hardened brass pin that does the job of adjusting for any barrel droop issues.I mounted an optically centered Bushnell Sportsman 4X12AO and adjusted within a couple of tries the elevation adjustment pin on the mount to hit dead on @ 20 yds. I didn't even have to make any adjustments with the scope's turrets (windage or elevation).Didn't even take the caps off the turrets and I am still shooting dead on(1 ragged hole)out to 36 yds. I am shooting CPL's 7.9gr. Now no doubt some of this accuracy can only be attributed  to the wonderful job Bob Werner does when he turbo tunes but the mount does not move. I shot from a bench today approximatly 300 times and am absolutely giddy at the consistent tiny groups this RWS 350 is shooting with this set-up. Dave.

Offline tjk

• http://
Re: B-Square17021 scope mount
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »
PG, Glad you are satified with the results on your set up so far. Bob does an awesome job tuning rifles!!! He TT'd my Sierra Pro and it's way way better than it ever was from the factory!! Hope great  things continue to develope with that 350!!!! tjk
397 Benji-98\' model    
Marksman  0035, My Fav!,CDT T\'d
Crosman Sierra-Pro,.177
Benji 392 08\'
CDT TT\'d RWS 34 .22,CP 4-16X40 AO
MM T\'d Marksman 0035
Crosman G1 Extreme
Daisy PowerLine 1000
TF-97 .22
B-28A MM T\'d
B-28 OEM Tuned by me
Beeman .22 RX-2 w/Theoben GR