Author Topic: Quality of Air Arms Diabolo Hunter.22 pellets?  (Read 3038 times)

Quality of Air Arms Diabolo Hunter.22 pellets?
« on: July 24, 2008, 06:58:56 AM »
Pyramid Air offers these for sale on their site, but I've never seen them mentioned anywhere else online. Haven't been able to find out any info about them on this forum either. Even Googling these pellets turns up zilch. I'm wanting to try a 16 grain pointed pellet in my RWS 350 mag. These specs fit the Air Arms diabolos. Can anyone tell me if these are good, precisely sized and molded, pure lead pellets?

Offline HNT5

• http://
RE: Quality of Air Arms Diabolo Hunter.22 pellets?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 03:30:32 PM »
These are JSB pellets that are labeled for Air Arms. IIRC these are the JSB Straton pointed pellets. I have not personally tried any of the the AA branded  pellets, but they should be of pretty high quality as they are made by JSB. I have tried the BSA Wolverine(the same as the the JSB Exact) and they are really good pellets. Get a tin or 2 and try them out.  If they are accurate in your gun and the price is right use them.
Regards
Nathan

RE: Quality of Air Arms Diabolo Hunter.22 pellets?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 01:36:18 AM »
Thanks for clearing up that little mystery, Nathan. Given that the two pellets are the same, it's interesting that Pyramid doesn't seem to have a problem keeping the AA Diabolo Hunter in stock, but apparently do have trouble in that area with the JSB Straton.