Author Topic: ZenMatt, oh man!  (Read 19200 times)

Offline timofb

• http://
Re: HEY BUY-MY-JUNK
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2008, 09:35:57 PM »
Hey Buy MyJunk.

I didn't post any of my mods there, and if i do them people do like them. If you are speaking of my valve ideas for 850 to use FX tanks, yep I am a bit dissapointed that none of those GURU guys can build these so the gun can shoot close to 1000fps in .22. But yeah working on BAM's is more profitable I know...

I posted on that yella forum a question asking which to get CDT trigger blade or Riches insert. And what a "warm welcome" I got on there!... Those inserts are by the way UGLY :) tell that to the "Mommy"! :)

If they label somebody who has great respect in airgun community (world wide I will sy it) on your yellow forum as a "dishonest dealer".... and delete my harmless post I want to know why they say such things? I asked them straight up.  Because to me that sounded like a lie and a bunch of bull...t. So what does that nut Steve wrote me? " Because there is no such thing as free advertising" And banned me... Huh? That's to me sounds like somebody that needs diapers. That's the kinda people are there.

And I tell you another thing I always thought of Rich good things, and didn't even know that he associates himself with these people. That shut everybody up, and  slander good people on that forum. So I want buy anymore breaks from him. And i will be ordering GRT III triggers, and telling people how great they are... THE TRUTH !!!  :emoticon:
850.22 HPA
PX4 Storm

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
RE: anyone have a link
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2008, 12:19:44 AM »
to Matt's post over there. Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com

Offline timofb

2 buY-mY-jUNK Re: ZenMatt, oh man!
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2008, 12:25:43 AM »
THE TRUTH IS WHEN SOME HAPPY GRT III TRIGGER OWNER UNAWARE OF "THINGS" POSTS THERE HIS GROUPS AFTER GRT HAS BEEN INSTALLED HE GET'S BANNED. YOU GUYS SLENDER A GOOD PERSON AND SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT.
850.22 HPA
PX4 Storm

Offline tjk

Re: ZenMatt, oh man!
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2008, 12:33:10 AM »
Just finished reading this entire thread,...and I'm sitting here wondering about alot of things I've viewed here, and on the various links inserted throughout the whole post,......and Not to irk anybody over on the yella site nor my bretheren here on the GTA,....but what a total waste of time and energy!!! True, I don't know all the details of this long waged war,...but I could really care less. Me, I'd rather move forward, and leave the past in the past. The GTA has been a great experience for me, and I've made many friends and contacts,...Bob, Gene, J, Timmy, TCups, Wes, Parks.....and the list goes on. We may not always agree,...which is a rare thing indeed, but we've always managed to 'play nicely' within our little sandbox. The inappropriate  language a saw in some of the various links was deplorable to say the least,...nor would I want to associate myself with those in the other forum that use that kind of language in such a context as to berate, threaten, or slander anyone. Whether it be truth or false. Nor am I saying that all 'yellow' members act in such a way,...I'm positive that there are some very fine folks amongst their ranks. My advice,...if you don't feel welcome somewhere, move on until you find a better place. The GTA is a tough act to follow, and it is a great place to be. Just remember what "Thumper's' mother said,....'if you can't say something nicely, don't say anything at all'. LOL's tjk
397 Benji-98\' model    
Marksman  0035, My Fav!,CDT T\'d
Crosman Sierra-Pro,.177
Benji 392 08\'
CDT TT\'d RWS 34 .22,CP 4-16X40 AO
MM T\'d Marksman 0035
Crosman G1 Extreme
Daisy PowerLine 1000
TF-97 .22
B-28A MM T\'d
B-28 OEM Tuned by me
Beeman .22 RX-2 w/Theoben GR
Beeman .177 R1 Santa Rosa

Offline CharlieDaTuna

• http://www.charliedatuna.com
For those who did not get a chance to see the post
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2008, 03:35:11 AM »
Here is a copy of the post that was placed on the YP's. Other than Rich, no other names were mentioned in the post. That was nice of Matt.

--------------------------------------------------
Posted on 9/18/08

The numbers just keep getting better! I had no idea what a tune might do and here, this things one helluva thumper! When I got it back the old spring was in the box along with the old seal(s), old spring guide... I purposefully over-paid him for the tune but he was such a nice guy that he sent me back the change! Kinda shows some integrity, you know?

Initially, the 350 Mag(.22) was doing 796 AVG FPS prior to the tune. Now as it's breaking in(post-tune) it's showing a low of 849 and a high of 856! That's quite some foot pounds if you ask me!!!

You know, I'm really liking this thing now! I am grateful to the man who made it all happen! And I might add... it aint Rich!

See, when one has the audacity to ridicule, attack, beleaguer his competition without allowing his opponent to have a say in the matter- they have a word for it! It's called COWARDICE. When any mention of the 'other' tuner on this forum gets someone banned... that too is a form of cowardice. As a matter of fact... I've been watching this saga from afar and have drawn my own conclusion to its ending.

That... so long as the powers that be reside over the halls of this forum are concerned- the yellow forum has become an island. A country club if you will. A kind of gestapo attitude about it that obsoletes anyone else if they don't "believe" it fits in with their agenda. It's done quite cowardly... not allowing anyone the ability to learn and draw their own conclusions but rather stating the bill "as it is" on this forum sounds kind of like an Auschwitz, doesn't it?

Thing is... I get the idea that Rich's tunes don't get those kinds of numbers. As a matter of fact, the only thing that Rich really does are "lube" tunes- or so he accuses the competition of doing. Poor Rich... buddy if you can find a way to stop pig-fornication all hours of the night you just might be able to have enough "umph" each day to have a few bright ideas! The amount of hate that you and the proprietors of this forum keep inside yourselves must be giving you ulcers.

Meanwhile, I am going to do exactly what I've learned from YOU here at the Yellow forum: I am going to post this piece and then permenently turn my back on you sorry sons-o-*_*_*_*_*_*es without leaving you any ability to respond or fight back!

Why? Because I've learned from the best! It's my way or the highway and if you don't like what I have to say you're BANNED! Hahaha...

...oh yeah, really. You might get syphillis from pig-fornication. I have to tolerance for Nazi-zealots who run the show the way you do in a such a cowardice way.

I'm going to enjoy my "truly tuned" 350 Mag and Rich- my chrony numbers will continue to batter your LUBE TUNES.

Have a nice day!
Bob  aka:  CharlieDaTuna
Co-founder of the GTA

HOME OF THE GRT-III TRIGGER

Home of the NPSS-NP Triggers:  
            http://charliedatuna.com/NPSS.htm

E-Mail:  CDT22@Verizon.net

Benji-342 .177 /Brazilian Winchester 800 .22 /Gamo Cadet .177 /Gamo Shadowmatic .177 /Gamo 440 .22 /Gamo Royal .22 /Gamo Whisper .177 /Gamo SK-1 .20 /B-20 .177 /TF-99 .177 /QB-78 .177 /QB-78t .22 /QB-78-(CD) .22 /QB-78-(CJ) .22/QB-78D .22 /Crosman 2240 .22 /Cros 150 .177 /Crosman Back Packer .22 ?Crosman AS 2250 .22 /Daisy Mod 93 .177 /Marksman 2004 .177 /GS 35 .177 /FWB-124 .177 /Custom Marauder .22 /Custom Disco .177