Author Topic: I'M LIQUIDATING MY SHARE OF THE INVENTORY.  (Read 7920 times)

Offline CharlieDaTuna

• http://www.charliedatuna.com
I'M LIQUIDATING MY SHARE OF THE INVENTORY.
« on: June 30, 2006, 02:51:19 AM »
All of my past orders have now been filled and there is a remaining inventory. Because I wish to sever all ties with Steve woodward I have equally divided the remaining inventory.

My share of the inventory is being sold off at half of and will be listed in the “GTA Classifieds”  

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.com/airguns/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=284&mid=1220#M1220

and also on my website.

http://charliedatuna.com/PlaceOrder.htm

After this inventory has been liquidated I will no longer market the SuperSears, 13/22xx, PREC’s, HDD-L, HDD-R, the PREC’s or the Daisy 7-8-953 trigger.

My final decision about the GTX trigger has not been made but with all of the work that I and the manufacturer have put into it making the GTX what it is today, regardless what some might say, it is being considered. After a discussion with the manufacturer as late as last night, he as suggested that I continue on with it as well as have a number of others that I have been in contact with over the last several days. I’ll leave that option open for the time being, however, I am strongly considering it.
Bob  aka:  CharlieDaTuna
Co-founder of the GTA

HOME OF THE GRT-III TRIGGER

Home of the NPSS-NP Triggers:  
            http://charliedatuna.com/NPSS.htm

E-Mail:  CDT22@Verizon.net

Benji-342 .177 /Brazilian Winchester 800 .22 /Gamo Cadet .177 /Gamo Shadowmatic .177 /Gamo 440 .22 /Gamo Royal .22 /Gamo Whisper .177 /Gamo SK-1 .20 /B-20 .177 /TF-99 .177 /QB-78 .177 /QB-78t .22 /QB-78-(CD) .22 /QB-78-(CJ) .22/QB-78D .22 /Crosman 2240 .22 /Cros 150 .177 /Crosman Back Packer .22 ?Crosman AS 2250 .22 /Daisy Mod 93 .177 /Marksman 2004 .177 /GS 35 .177 /FWB-124 .177 /Custom Marauder .22 /Custom Disco .177

...that the only reason you ever had a "share" of anything, is because you promised to sell product for both of us.

So, I wonder why you think you now have the right to break that promise and sell things only for yourself,  and yet still have a right to a "share?"

Seriously.  Can you help me understand your thinking?

TIA,
Steve

Offline CharlieDaTuna

• http://www.charliedatuna.com
You have got to be kidding..... but I'll explain it to you...
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 06:38:39 AM »
It's quite simple and pretty obvious to almost everybody else... all you have to do is look back at all of the things that you have said and done to me over the past almost 2 weeks. It seems as though you have conveniently forgotten that. You elected to do what you did, now I elect to do what I'm  doing. It's as simple as that. End of discussion.

Done
Bob  aka:  CharlieDaTuna
Co-founder of the GTA

HOME OF THE GRT-III TRIGGER

Home of the NPSS-NP Triggers:  
            http://charliedatuna.com/NPSS.htm

E-Mail:  CDT22@Verizon.net

Benji-342 .177 /Brazilian Winchester 800 .22 /Gamo Cadet .177 /Gamo Shadowmatic .177 /Gamo 440 .22 /Gamo Royal .22 /Gamo Whisper .177 /Gamo SK-1 .20 /B-20 .177 /TF-99 .177 /QB-78 .177 /QB-78t .22 /QB-78-(CD) .22 /QB-78-(CJ) .22/QB-78D .22 /Crosman 2240 .22 /Cros 150 .177 /Crosman Back Packer .22 ?Crosman AS 2250 .22 /Daisy Mod 93 .177 /Marksman 2004 .177 /GS 35 .177 /FWB-124 .177 /Custom Marauder .22 /Custom Disco .177

You're absolutely right, Bob. Anyone who can read can definitely...
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 08:20:36 AM »
...go back and see what we've said about each other both before and after you "retired."

But I'm still fascinated by your idea of a businessman who thinks he can alter and reneg on deals for monetary advantage whenever he says he's angry at a partner.

How convenient.

Steve

PS: Tim tells me he made 265 GTXs for "us."  I assume you can account for them all.

RE: You're absolutely right, Bob. Anyone who can read can definitely...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »
Steve, wouldn't this be best handled via email rather than on a public forum?

The fact that you continue to "flame" Bob on the YF where he has no say while maintaining the illusion of civility here speaks volumes about you in my opinion.

Best wishes.
Russ S.

Edited in favor of better judgement. Let's just end this crap already.

Re: I'M LIQUIDATING MY SHARE OF THE INVENTORY.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 11:03:25 AM »
I'm totally disgusted by Steve's behavior, but you don't need a written contract to have a contract, regardless of what designs someone did or didn't do. A partner's level of input could be simply marketing or sales and have no technical expertise at all.

That being said, I agree with Mr. Sauer.

Take it to emails, phone calls, tete-a-tete meetings with your lawyers -- whatever.

I don't care to be subjected to your legal problems, your tongue-in-cheek pleadings for understandings, your millimeter thin false sincerity for honesty and disclosure.

It's not why I joined the community. I don't care what your reasons are, what your motivations may be. I don't care how right you are or how wrong you are.

I just don't want to hear it.

RE: You're absolutely right, Bob. Anyone who can read can definitely...
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 11:41:30 AM »
Good Grief, is this sniping  really necessary Steve.  Grow up or take it outside.

Jeeeeze !!! Is it just me, or is it getting .....
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 02:36:40 PM »
Harder and harder to tell the difference between NCsteve and CTsteve?
All this "whacko-babble" is really getting to be a PITA. Maybe it's time to impose a ban on the "stevetrolls". We all know thats how they would handle it.

RE: Jeeeeze !!! Is it just me, or is it getting .....
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 03:30:41 PM »
As much as I hate to say it, I'm all for banning the two of them just to be done with it.

Russ S.

leonardj - 6/30/2006  10:36 PM

Harder and harder to tell the difference between NCsteve and CTsteve?
All this "whacko-babble" is really getting to be a PITA. Maybe it's time to impose a ban on the "stevetrolls". We all know thats how they would handle it.

Offline ribbonstone

• http://
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 03:46:28 PM »
I'm going to say this once:

One side has stated his intentions...the how's and why's aren't of our concern....he no longer wants to abide by the previous agreement.  IF it was a "loose" agreement, with no written contracts, then he has no requrement to continue the arrangement.  

The other side may have invested capital...if that wasn't a shared investment, then it can be considered speculation.  Sometimes speculation gains, sometimes it loses.

End result is that (1) you can't make a person do what he won't do, (2) if you lose money from specualtion, it's why it's specualtion, (3) there is a reason for written agreements.
----
Personal thoughts: it's a done deal...learn to live with it and quit *_*_*_*_*_*ing.

Robert

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 06:26:58 PM »
One of the reasons I'm here, as opposed to the YF, is to see free speech..... let people speak their mind, hash it out. No one is responsible for what they say but them. If it bores you, why do you (all) click on it?  Calls for banning users, etc., Yellow written all over it.

I have no dog in this fight. Steve is a good friend of mine, Charlie has never been anything but top notch in my dealings with him.

Let the truth unfold. Don't like it? Change the channel.

Bikerscum

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 03:21:43 AM »
BS,
I've had nothing but respect for Steve in NC until recently. Perhaps you know him in person and perhaps he is a great guy but I don't have that luxury. The fact is that how he conducts himself here and on the YF influences my (and other's) opinions of him to a large degree.

Steve continues to throw barbs and "state his case" on the YF where Bob not only has no say, but he can't even view what is being said. I've always viewed attacking someone who cannot defend himself as being cowardly. The shoe seems to fit here. Had he chosen to handle this STRICTLY on level ground where each party had the chance to speak openly, I would have been more than willing to hear his case but instead he continues to lob insults from the safety that "big brother" at the YF has provided.

Perhaps Steve is a good guy and maybe someday I will see that for myself. I honestly hope so. In the meantime, it seems to me that a "good friend" might suggest that Steve examine how his actions portray him as it isn't very flattering at the moment.

Russ S.

Bikerscum - 7/1/2006  2:26 AM

One of the reasons I'm here, as opposed to the YF, is to see free speech..... let people speak their mind, hash it out. No one is responsible for what they say but them. If it bores you, why do you (all) click on it?  Calls for banning users, etc., Yellow written all over it.

I have no dog in this fight. Steve is a good friend of mine, Charlie has never been anything but top notch in my dealings with him.

Let the truth unfold. Don't like it? Change the channel.

Bikerscum

...because of his misuse (spam) of forum member's email addresses to promote this forum, and so can't participate in threads there, makes me very uncomfortable when he's the topic.  I've been in exactly that situation and it sucks.

But the fact is that, thanks to the behavior of Bob and Gene, there really is no common ground.  

The Crosman Forum (quite naturally) admin' doesn't want to play host to this "stuff" and so threads discussing it disappear from there.  

Meanwhie, when I post here my threads (oh so "selectively") disappear and my accounts are blocked.

So that's where we are.  I'm disinclined to let Bob's public statements and actions go unanswered, so I reply to them where I can.

Steve

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 04:34:32 AM »
The Crosman Forum (quite naturally) admin' doesn't want to play host to this "stuff" and so threads discussing it disappear from there.

What makes you think anyone else wants to listen to it?

Pick up the phone, write a letter, contact an attorney, drive over to his house -- stand up like a man, stop sniping on a stupid messageboard. If you've been wronged legally go deal with it. If not stfu already.

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 06:09:39 AM »
Lie #1- Bob misused forum members emails to spam.
 Steve in CT used that lie to stir up the Yellow forum members and ban Bob because he was jealous of the new GTA forum. He said it resembled "his" forums too much. So he started the whole spam scenario saying that Bob got the email address from the yellow forums. But Bob had his own email list that he used with nothing but good intentions to mention to others that there was a new airgun forum started by Gene.