Author Topic: Thanks for all of the responses on the stocks, etc  (Read 1640 times)

Offline TimN

Thanks for all of the responses on the stocks, etc
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:40:59 AM »
I have been getting great feedback on the stocks and even the gun/stock combo.

I offered the guns not to try to make a ton of money, but to get interest in the stocks.  I figured some people might not want to order parts from several places and put it together themselves.  If they could make one purchase and get a ready to go tuned QB with a custom stock they might "pull the trigger"  LOL, sorry, couldn't resist.

I would not make anything on the gun, just the stock.  More of offering a service than charging a markup.

I have been asked for other makes of guns to do stocks for.

The answer is I can carve anything that Don Main can cut a blank and inlet for.  My charge for the carving and finishing is $100.00 to $150.00, depending on complexity.  This is on top of what Don charges for a blank.

I will continue to carve stocks and offer them on the classifieds as well.  These will most likely be QB's.  I am discussing getting a Discovery for Don to use to inlet blanks.

So if you are interested in other guns, either contact me or Don Main and inquire.  If we can help you, we will.

http://www.geocities.com/airgun177/    Don's website

tnull5@msn.com      my e-mail

Thanks,

TimN